My thought process is fragmented tonight so I will just proceed to make some statements to commerate this accomplishment:
* Today is this blog's second blogoversary.
* I am proud of that.
* I am happy to share the information I learn about my family here.
* I am grateful for the cousins I have found or who have found me through this blog.
* I appreciate the followers of this blog.
* I wish more would share family pictures with me!
* I wish more people would comment on my posts, especially now that I'm doing regular posts again!
* Nothing is so exciting to me as genealogy. I am happiest when I am writing a blog post, transcribing a deed, or visiting a cemetery.
* Whether you have visited here on purpose or by accident, left a comment, liked a post on Facebook, helped me transcribe a deed, provided me information for a blog post, e-mailed me, sent me pictures, or simply started asking questions about your own family, then I am grateful for you. Thank you.