In the interest of full-disclosure, Liz Tapley, author of My Tapley Tree... and its Branches writes:
1. CONTENT and recommended links reflect my personal opinion. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Liz Tapley at email@example.com. The sites I link to are not under my control. If their location or content changes after publication, I will not be going back and changing my blog posts, so use Google or some other search engine to find the information you seek. I also recommend using InternetArchives.org’s WayBack Machine to attempt to find an archived copy of a web site.
2. ADVERTISING: This blog accepts forms of cash advertising.The compensation received will not influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
3. COMPENSATION: Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for these advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on any topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely this bloggers' own. The owner has received payments from the following:
- GenealogyBank: I use affiliate links and advertising for GenealogyBank on this blog. I receive compensation for sales made through these links to GenealogyBank.
- Pocket Tree: I use affiliate links and advertising for Pocket Tree on this blog. I receive compensation for sales made through these links to Pocket Tree.
4. VERIFICATION: Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.