It's Saturday Night -- time for more Genealogy Fun!!
Tonight at Jamboree is the Geneabloggers Pajama Party, and everyone knows that fun folks play games at their pajama parties. So, for SNGF tonight:
1) Play "two truths and a lie." Tell us three facts about your family history -- two have to be true and one has to be a lie.
2) Put them on your own blog post, in a Facebook status or in a comment on this blog. Ask readers to guess which one is a lie.
3) After one day, be sure to put the right answer as a comment to your blog. or Facebook status.
Here are mine:
- My first cousin, 1x removed, Gordon Tapley, went AWOL during WWI and there is an FBI file on him because of it.
- When my mother was born in 1942 in Los Angeles, the hospital was so full that my grandmother's bed was in the hallway.
- My full birth name is Elizabeth Ann-Marie Tapley.