Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Best Genealogy Humor

From Randy over at Genea-Musings: 


it's Saturday Night 
time for more Genealogy Fun!!!


 Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1) We're supposed to have fun doing this - show us your best genealogy humor - joke, cartoon, story, etc.  The more the merrier!

4)  Share your genealogy funny in your own blog post, on Facebook, and leave a link to it in the comments.

Here's mine:

(1)  Lio by Mark Tatulli for 09/01/2019.  My Mom and I found this one when I was visiting her last month.  Very appropriate for me.  


(2)  This is just totally me.


(3)  And these next two just made me laugh out loud.

 (4)  



(5)  And lastly, as my best friend, Stacey, has told me many times about my own family tree:

"Your tree don't branch!"

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment