Monday, February 25, 2013

Amanuensis Monday: Deed of Sale to Exum Drake

Nash County} At a County Court of [?] quarter Sessions held for the County aforesaid at the Court house in Said County on the Second Monday of August & The Eleventh day of Said Month Anno Domini 1806

Present
Redman Green}
George Baddir}               Esqr

Then the Court adjourned until Tomorrow
10 OClock
Tuesday Morning the Court met according to adjournment

Present
George Baddir}
John Vick}                     Esquires
Saml [?]}

Grand Jury qualified
[list of names]

... 3.  A Deed of Sale from Lewis S. Hatten to Exum Drake proven by the Oath of Richd Drake

 

Nash County (NC), County Court Minutes, 1804-1815, 2 vols., Microfilm C.069.30002, p. 139-140.

The actual, full-length deed has not been located in Nash County records.

Exum Drake was my 5th great-grandfather.



Mary Elizabeth Tapley
Me
Gilbert Earl Tapley
My father
Nealie Vermell Drake Tapley
My grandmother
William John Drake
My great-grandfather
James William Drake
My 2nd great-grandfather
Francis Bryant Drake
My 3rd great-grandfather
Richard Drake
My 4th great-grandfather
Exum Drake (Sr.)
My 5th great-grandfather


No comments:

Post a Comment