Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tombstone Tuesday: Eulie Earl Drake



Eulie Earl Drake

b 16 May 1927
d 17 Jun 1998

laid to rest at
Poplar Springs United Methodist Church
Adrian, Johnson County, Georgia

son of
Eulie Jefferson Drake
and
Martha Thigpen Drake

Eulie was my 3rd cousin, 1x removed.


Mary Elizabeth Tapley
Me
Gilbert Earl Tapley
My father
Nealie Drake Tapley
My grandmother
William John Drake
My great-grandfather
James William Drake
My 2nd great-grandfather
Francis Bryant Drake and
Selina King Drake
My 3rd great-grandparents
John Saffold Drake
Francis & Selina’s son; James William’s brother; and my 2nd great grand uncle
John Lemuel Drake
John Saffold’s son and my 1st cousin, 3x removed
Eulie Jefferson Drake
John Lemuel’s son and my 2nd cousin, 2x removed
Eulie Earl Drake
Eulie Jefferson’s son and my 3rd cousin, 1x removed

No comments:

Post a Comment