Monday, April 1, 2013

Interesting Searches...

Blogger provides me statistics on what links and/or search keywords people use and somehow, some way, end up on this blog.  I am the first to admit that I do not check these statistics enough.  For whatever reason, I decided to check them out tonight.  And some of the search keywords just have me shaking my head.  I do not know what you were searching for, but I hope you found your answers.  Here are a few that left me confused:

married certificate

Well, I've never met a certificate that was married.  But I wish them every happiness.


certificate of marriage template free

The best things in life are free, but I really do not think you should be printing your own marriage certificates at home.  Not only would it probably be illegal, but the real meaning behind it just wouldn't be there.


april 1 clip art

I use clip art, but I am not a clip art site.  I hope you found what you needed for that April Fool's Day joke you're planning.


benjamin wheeler facebook

Boy, imagine this person's surprise when they got a load of MY Benjamin Wheeler.  Sorry, but most of the people you find on my blog are not going to be using Facebook... or even a computer.  I hope you found the Benjamin Wheeler you were looking for.  I'm sure he's a lot younger than the 150-200 years old mine is!  (And if he has any connection to the Johnson County, Georgia, Wheelers, please have him look me up!)


creative commons funny gravestones

Again, I do use a lot of clip art on my blog, but I am not a clip art site.  I, too, enjoy funny gravestones.  Here is one of my favorites:


fire pit people

I cannot even speculate...

No comments:

Post a Comment