Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tombstone Tuesday: Benjamin Young Wheeler and Elizabeth Jane Carr Wheeler


Benjamin Young Wheeler
b 10 Apr 1847
d 05 Sep 1929

and

Louisa Elizabeth Jane Carr Wheeler
b 10 Apr 1841
d 16 May 1928

laid to rest at
Wheeler Cemetery
Johnson County, Georgia

Benjamin was the son of
Whitus "White" Wheeler
and
Elizabeth Kight Wheeler

Benjamin and Elizabeth were the uncle and aunt of my grand uncle's wife.  


Mary Elizabeth Tapley
Me
Gilbert Earl Tapley
My father
Lusion Keman Tapley
My grandfather
James Madison Tapley &
Elizabeth Rebecca Page Tapley
My great-grandparents
Bascom Bishop Tapley
My grand uncle & Lusion’s brother
Maud Wheeler Tapley
Uncle Bascom’s wife
Henry Green Wheeler
Maud’s father
Whitus Wheeler &
Elizabeth Kight Wheeler
Maud’s grandparents and Henry Green’s parents
Benjamin Young Wheeler
Whitus & Elizabeth’s son and Henry Green’s brother

They were also the father- and mother-in-law of my first great grand uncle.

Mary Elizabeth Tapley
Me
Linda Irene Tapley
My mother
Charles Morgan Tapley
My grandfather
Mattie Schwalls Tapley
My great-grandmother
George W. Schwalls Sr &
Lincelia E Claxton Schwalls
My 2nd great-grandparents
Charlie Milton Schwalls
My great grand uncle & Mattie’s brother
Elizabeth Jane Wheeler Schwalls
Charlie Milton’s wife
Benjamin Young  Wheeler &
Elizabeth Jane Carr Wheeler
Elizabeth Jane’s parents
 

No comments:

Post a Comment