Sunday, May 12, 2013

Scrapbooking Sunday: Sisters

As a new feature here on my blog, I am going to start sharing my scrapbook layouts.  It's been about two years since I have scrapbooked regularly, but thanks to new friends here in North Carolina, I am slowly diving back in.  I recently actually finished a few layouts so I decided that posting them would be another way to share information about me and my family lines.  Enjoy!



My maternal grandmother, Ethel Irene Ranney (on the left in the large picture) with
her sister, Alice Lucille Ranney.

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I let scrapbooking fall by the wayside for awhile and hope to get back into it soon. You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I can inspire you. It's been way too long since I regularly scrapbooked either. Hope you'll share when you complete your next layout!

      Delete