It's Saturday Night again - time for lots more Genealogy FUN!!
From Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings:
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Think of the genealogy related wishes you have - what education, database, or information would make your genealogy research dreams come true? Be specific - as many wishes as you want to list!
2) Tell us about some of your genea-wishes in your own blog post, in a comment to this blog post, or in a status or comment on Facebook.
(1) I wish some records would appear that told me who the parents were and the birthplace of my great-great-grandfather, George W Schwalls Sr.
(2) I wish I had enough money to travel around and do research on all my family lines whenever I wished.
(3) I wish I had just 15 minutes with several of my ancestors to ask them any questions I wish I knew the answers to!