Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Fun(ny) - My Tapley Tree... Family Crossword

This is more fun than funny:


Across

3. Gilbert Tapley is buried in this cemetery
4. Where genealogists look for dead people
5. Genealogy tool used to find ancestors and where
      they lived every 10 years
8. Georgia county where Tapleys are from
9. My paternal grandmother
11. The branch of the military my maternal grandfather
     served in... twice

Down

1. The town in Connecticut the Ranneys originated
2. Exum Drake owned land in this North Carolina County
3. My most wanted relative
4. My maternal grandfather
6. My maternal grandmother's maiden name
7. Cousin who found me through this blog
10. My first name

 Make your own puzzle at www.puzzlemaker.com!

I'll publish the answers tomorrow in a comment to this post!

1 comment:

  1. Answers to crossword:

    Across:

    3. Gumlog
    4. cemetery
    5. census
    8. Johnson
    9. Nealie
    11. Navy

    Down:

    1. Middletown
    2. Edgecombe
    3. George Schwalls
    4. Charles
    6. Ranney
    7. Keith
    10. Mary

    ReplyDelete